Fixed Term Contract until end July 2021 Part time – afternoons only (2 – 5 days a week) Commencing as soon as possible
We are seeking an inspirational, caring and committed teacher to join our hard working team in the village of Baydon to provide catch-up support to individuals or small groups of children across the school.
Our happy welcoming school consists of five mixed age classes and pupils who are excited to learn.
We are looking for a colleague who is:
- Able to plan and deliver catch up support to individuals and/or small groups of children
- Knowledgeable of KS1 and KS2 curriculum
- Able and willing to teach the full primary age range
- Able to create a stimulating and well-organised learning environment
- Creative and innovative with high expectations
- Values pupils as individuals
- Patient, caring and flexible
- A team player with the skills to work with all members of staff
- Able to support and value the Christian ethos of the school.Contract type: Fixed term Salary: Main Pay Scale
For further details, to arrange a visit to the school and/or an application pack, please contact Mrs Janine Bedbrook on 01672 540554 or email: admin@baydon-st- nicholas.wilts.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 27th October 2020
Expected Interview date: Afternoon of Wednesday 4th November 2020
Baydon St Nicholas is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.