Our Wrap Around Care Facility
Wagtails is open to all children who attend our school aged from 4 to 11 years old.
- Operates Monday to Friday from 7:45 am to 8:45 am when the children are handed over to their teachers.
- The children enjoy having breakfast together followed by colouring activities, jigsaws or games.
After School Club
- Operates on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and is open from 3:15 pm to 6:00 pm and on Friday 3:15 pm to 5pm.
- The Club offers a warm, friendly, secure environment where the children can relax with their friends and promotes a ‘home from home’ atmosphere. The children choose from many different activities.
- We have a set of “Golden Rules” which the children have created themselves.
Good to Know…
- All food provided is in line with government guidelines for a healthy diet.
- There are two full time members of staff, under the supervision of the Governors of the School. The staff are DBS checked, qualified to Level 3 in Playwork, hold current certificates in first aid and food hygiene and are up to date with Child Protection procedures.
For further information please contact Mr Harris on 077293 83237 or e-mail email@example.com